Top Reasons for Wedding on a yacht
weddings on the water are a dream
From the professional wedding planners at Hornblower Cruises. here are the Top reasons to have your wedding on a Hornblower yacht
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Sat. by appointment.
Get a custom quote for your event
or call a Sales Manager at 619-686-8700
From the professional wedding experts at Hornblower Cruises are the Top reasons to have your wedding on a Hornblower yacht
1. Hornblower yacht weddings were voted one of “top 25 places to get married in San Diego”*
2. A professional Hornblower wedding coordinator assists you through every detail of your wedding and reception
3. Imagine your wedding photos with landmarks like the Star of India or Coronado Bay Bridge as the backdrop!
4. A Hornblower Captain can perform your ceremony
5. There are seven Hornblower yachts to choose from the romantic antique style to contemporary sleek and elegant. Choose your style for a refreshing and new nautical beginning for you and your love
6. Your family will have fond memories of your unique event for years to come
7. A wedding on a yacht, holds your guests pleasantly captive
8. Plenty of fresh air and beautiful views with sunsets and city lights
9. Family and guests from out of town enjoy an unforgettable experience of a lifetime during their time in San Diego
10. Catering prepared fresh on board and award winning service**
* Ranked by Association of Bridal Consultants, printed in San Diego Bride and Groom Magazine July 2000
**Hornblower is a two-time winner of the Finest Service Award presented by San Diego Convention & Visitor's Bureau.
Chosen by The Knot Best of Weddings 2013, 2012, 2008 (as voted by local brides).
Wedding Video Weddings, receptions, cruise ship wedding, destination wedding, elopement, intimate wedding, chapel, boat rental, private charter, wedding planner, all inclusive, budget wed,Newport beach, Marina del Rey
Thank you for making our wedding PERFECT! The stars were aligned-the food was excellent, service was impeccable, and the MC and music was THE BEST! I savored every bit of my wedding and received many compliments from the guests.
– Stacey K
We had our ceremony and reception on a San Diego Hornblower four hour cruise. We live in Iowa, so this was a destination wedding. The staff were excellent and very responsive - nearly all our communication was done via email, which I preferred. Jillian answered all my questions with the patience of a saint. The wedding itself was lovely, the food wonderful (I am still hearing compliments about the food), and the service exceptional. This is a fantastic way to have your wedding done, and it was all so simple and easy.
– Jennifer B