Travel Industry Affiliations
Hornblower is proudly affiliated with some of the largest and most prestigious travel and tourism associations in the world. That means meeting planners can have complete confidence that booking with Hornblower will be a pleasant, professional and positive experience.
Mon. - Fri., 8:30 AM - 5:30 PM; Sat. by appointment.
For information please call 619-686-8700 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
For more than 30 years, Hornblower Cruises has been a leader in the private yacht charter industry. As the industry has evolved, so have we - and often we are setting the standard for safety, comfort and guest services. Our team is well versed in all aspects of meeting and event planning, from creative planning and budget adherence to menu specs and wine selection. Our goal is to make your event on the water a success, and to help you show a high return on investment.
- US Travel Association*
- National Tour Association*
- California Travel Industry Association*
- Passenger Vessel Association*
- SITE GLlobal*
- Meeting Professionals International
San Diego Memberships:
- San Diego Chapter of Meeting Professionals International*
- Site Southern California*
- San Diego Business Travel Association*
- San Diego Travel Authority*
- San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- San Diego Concierge Association
- San Diego Port Tenant Association*
- San Diego Maritime Museum & Historical Society
- Accessible San Diego
- Association of Bridal Consultants
- Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International*
*Holding current and past board positions
I just wanted to thank you and the staff for making our holiday party a success. The service was friendly and the food was incredible. I can't remember a company holiday party where everyone had a good time. I hear nothing but positive feedback.
– Melodee B, REI
Just disembarked from Hornblower. Your crew did a fantastic job for a few hundred California travel industry leaders. Great food, outstanding service, smooth sailing. Thanks for treating everyone to the experience that you provide visitors everyday.
– Bradley M. Burlingame, CEO, Visit West Hollywood