The California Hornblower blends classic beauty and contemporary style. Her expansive sundeck opens to gorgeous panoramic views of the San Francisco Bay, creating the ideal setting for an intimate wedding ceremony. Guest can enjoy the abundant open space available on the outer decks and take in the sights cruising by. Three interior decks allow for comfortable dining for large wedding receptions. Deep mocha and gray furnishings, brass nautical details and mahogany dance floors showcase a polished elegance.
Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-6 PM, Sat. by appointment
For information please call 415-438-8300 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
- Seats up to 500-550 guests throughout the vessel
- Two expansive decks and a captain's lounge
- Spacious sundeck perfect for ceremonies or cocktail hour
- Wrap-around interior windows
- Dance floor on each deck
- Three full cocktail bars
- Large lobby and reception area to welcome guests
- Black and white granite countertops
- Deep mahogany dance floors
- Rich brass nautical fixtures
- Captain and maritime crew
- Event manager and servers
- Chef and culinary crew with food prepared fresh onboard
- Wheelchair accessible on the first interior level
My partner and I had a fantastic time aboard the California last night. It was exactly what I had been searching for for a romantic evening together. Everything was impeccable: the staff were friendly, professional, and genuinely seemed as if they wanted to make sure we were having a good time. Julian, our server, was exceptional and paced our dishes well. We really enjoyed the mix of both DJ music for dancing and classical music for dining. We'll definitely tell our friends about the lovely time we had and are going to try a daytime cruise next! Very well done, Hornblower.
– Erin A.
Our server, Dorothy, was amazing! She was attentive and very welcoming. Some servers are only interested in taking orders and dropping off food, but Dorothy talked to us and made us feel special! The atmosphere is also amazing. There's nothing like being on the California Hornblower and eating a delicious meal under the Golden Gate Bridge!
– Payton G.