Custom built in Hawaii in 1968, the Commodore Hornblower holds three different types of varnished wood, plush settees and brass details. Her two enclosed decks are perfect for dining and entertaining for intimate wedding celebrations. A built-in dance floor and rich mahogany bar enhance the charming nautical feel. Ceremonies can take place either outside or in the enclosed main deck. She offers indoor and outdoor event spaces where your guests can dine, dance and mingle.
Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-6 PM, Sat. by appointment
For information please call 415-438-8300 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
- Seats up to 50 guests throughout the vessel
- Two interior decks
- Open exterior bow with raised sundeck
- Exposed overhead beams and wooden detailing
- Natural hues and rich mahogany furnishings
- Chiavari styled chairs
- Full bar on the first deck
- Built-in mahogany dance floor
- Opening into pilothouse, see the captain drive
- Captain and maritime crew
- Event manager and servers
- Chef and culinary crew with food prepared fresh onboard
As suspected the crew, the boat, and the food were fabulous! We and all of our guests had a wonderful time. The staff was so thoughtful, helpful, and professional. The entire event was executed flawlessly. It was a pleasure doing business with you and Hornblower Cruises.
– Erica A
Had my wedding through Hornblower on one of the yachts! It was amazing and all of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been too!
– Nancy C