Wedding Celebrations for up to 200 guests
With classic charm and style, the Empress Hornblower resembles a turn of the century riverboat. Her two interior decks feature art deco inspired brass chandeliers, wall sconces, rich mahogany bars and plush carpeting that furbish the dining areas for a simple and elegant ambiance. The wraparound outer and top decks allow guests to step out and take in the sights of the bay from any level. Intimate ceremonies on the sundeck open to picture-perfect views of the San Francisco Bay.
Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-6 PM, Sat. by appointment
For information please call 415-438-8300 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
- Seats up to 160-200 guests throughout the vessel
- Two interior decks
- Expansive sundeck perfect for ceremonies and cocktail hours
- Wrap around exterior decks
- Rich mahogany dance floor on each deck
- Two full cocktail bars
- Built-in stage
- Art deco style with a classic charm
- Gleaming brass chandeliers and wall sconces
- Steamboat smokestack
- Rich brass nautical fixtures
- Captain and maritime crew
- Event manager and servers
- Chef and culinary crew with food prepared fresh onboard
As suspected the crew, the boat, and the food were fabulous! We and all of our guests had a wonderful time. The staff was so thoughtful, helpful, and professional. The entire event was executed flawlessly. It was a pleasure doing business with you and Hornblower Cruises.
– Erica A
My husband and I took our wedding guests on a pre-wedding cruise and had a great time. All of our guests enjoyed the brunch and we especially enjoyed the views of San Francisco from the boat. Booking for a group of 22 people was almost effortless, as was boarding the ship. As a bride with a lot to do during a wedding weekend, this significantly eased my stress! Thank you!