Opening Day on the Bay
Join us for the annual official opening day of the Northern California boating season. Enjoy this tradition dating back to 1917 on a Hornblower Cruise. Take in the sights of hundreds of vessels on the San Francisco Bay while enjoying a lavish brunch buffet, free-flowing sparkling wine and live background music.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
2019 Cruise coming soon!
- Two-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Free-Flowing Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, Soda, Iced Tea, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Wine, Beer and Cocktails Available to Purchase on Board
- Delicious Brunch Buffet
- Live Background Entertainment
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views Including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge
- Assigned Individual Dining Tables