Opening Day on the Bay
San Francisco Champagne Brunch Cruise
Join us for the annual official opening day of the Northern California boating season. Enjoy this tradition dating back to 1917 on a Hornblower Cruise. Take in the sights of hundreds of vessels on the San Francisco Bay while enjoying a lavish brunch buffet, free-flowing sparkling wine and live background music.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
Available Events on Sunday April 22, 2018
San Francisco Opening Day on the Bay Champagne Brunch Cruise
Departs from SF - Pier 3, On the Embarcadero at Washington St.Boards:Cruises:Price:11:00 AM11:30 AM - 1:30 PM$77.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
- Two-Hour Yacht Cruise
- Free-Flowing Sparkling Wine, Orange Juice, Soda, Iced Tea, Coffee, Tea and Water
- Wine, Beer and Cocktails Available to Purchase on Board
- Delicious Brunch Buffet
- Live Background Entertainment
- Scenic San Francisco Bay Views Including the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz and the Bay Bridge
- Assigned Individual Dining Tables