Fleet Week Fireworks Dinner Cruise in San Francisco
Adding to the San Francisco Fleet Week festivities, the fireworks are back! Hornblower’s San Francisco Dinner Cruise provides the perfect venue for your occasion and the fireworks are the icing on the cake. Delight in a four-course seated dinner prepared fresh on board. Pull your special someone onto the dance floor and enjoy the live musical entertainment. Then step outside to take advantage of the gorgeous sights as the Hornblower Fireworks Show bursts colorfully over the city skyline.
Booking for 20 or more?
- or -Book Your Group
San Francisco Fleet Week Fireworks 4-course Dinner Cruise- SaturdayDeparts from SF - Pier 3, On the Embarcadero at Washington St.Boards:Cruises:Price:7:30 PM8:00 PM - 11:00 PM$133.00 per person **Tax, service charge and landing fee may apply
- Three-Hour Cruise
- Four-Course Seated Dinner
- Boarding glass of Champagne or Sparkling Apple Cider
- Coffee, Tea, Sodas, Iced Tea and Still Water Included
- Wine, Beer, Cocktails, and Juices Available for Purchase on Board
- Complimentary Keepsake Hornblower Boarding Photo (1 Photo Per Person)
- Live Entertainment and Dancing
- Unique Views of the Fireworks Show
Please note the Parking Lot at Pier 3 Hornblower Landing will be closed during Fleet Week festivities. No vehicles will be allowed on the Pier during the following days:
Friday, October 11th, Saturday, October 12th and Sunday, October 13th
*Hornblower is not affiliated with Fleet Week and cannot guarantee that the Blue Angels will fly. Yachts are not guaranteed and subject to change without notice.
*Please note that this is a special event, and that standard discounts do not apply.