Something Borrowed Package
Package starts at $950
Hornblower's Something Borrowed Package suits couples who want to keep their wedding ceremony intimate, without missing out on details that will make the day memorable. Start with private yacht time for an onboard ceremony and then enjoy reserved window seating on a scheduled San Francisco Brunch or Dinner Cruise. Add to the memories by inviting guests for an affordable rate.
Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-6 PM, Sat. by appointment
Get a custom quote for your event
or call a Sales Manager at 415-438-8300
- Up to 45 minutes of private yacht time
- Ceremony performed dockside by uniformed captain
- On-board ceremony attendant
- Champagne toast following the ceremony
- Two keepsake champagne flutes for wedding couple
- Reserved window seating for your group
- Meal for the wedding couple
- Guests added additionally
Starting at $950* for a Brunch Cruise
Starting at $1,050* for a Dinner Cruise
*Tax, service charge and landing fees additional. Additional guest rates apply.
Intimate wedding package maximum of 49 guests
Even though we had a small party, I received the full bridal treatment. It was a wonderful stress free wedding and didn't break the bank. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for a fun, different and affordable wedding, big or small.
– Jessica S.