With an interior as impressive as the vistas outside, the Sunset Hornblower is the perfect venue for medium-sized groups. Highlights include round dining tables, polished hardwood columns and exposed overhead beams that emphasize her charm. New plush, neutral-toned carpets and rich mahogany woodwork round out her fresh and updated look. Exchange vows in front of elegant French doors that show off spectacular marina views for a stylish backdrop.
Mon.-Fri., 8 AM-6 PM, Sat. by appointment
For information please call 415-438-8300 OR fill out this form and someone will call you.
- Seats up to 80-90 guests throughout the vessel
- Two interior decks
- Expansive exterior bow
- French double doors to back aft outer deck
- Exposed overhead beams
- Natural hues and rich mahogany furnishings
- Chiavari styled chairs
- Full bar on the first deck and beverage station upstairs
- Captain and maritime crew
- Event manager and servers
- Chef and culinary crew with food prepared fresh onboard
Hornblower did an absolutely fantastic job! Our contact Julie made the event planning easy and fun! The crew on the boat did equally well. I am really glad I chose Hornblower as the guests raved about the boat and the food.
– Scott C
Wow! This cruise exceeded our expectations. The boat was spacious and the food was out of this world!
– Jessica B.