DC Landmarks & Monuments
See the famous monuments of Washington, DC from an entirely new perspective on this narrated sightseeing cruise. Travel along the Potomac River to see the stunning reflective views of the Thomas Jefferson Memorial, the John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, the Washington Monument, Arlington Memorial Bridge, and more.
Georgetown - Alexandria
Pricing For Georgetown - Alexandria
Roundtrip: from $32
One-way: from $18
*Prices may vary by date & departure location
The Wharf - Georgetown (Monuments Tour)
Pricing For The Wharf - Georgetown (Monuments Tour)
One-way: Adults from $13, kids from $9
Roundtrip: Adults from $21, kids from $15
Unlimited: Annual pass available from $225
Experience DC's Cityscape
Forget a stuffy tour bus. Our ships are the best way to take in the history and beauty of our nation’s capital. Soak in unobstructed views, sit out on deck, and enjoy light refreshments while you cruise the Potomac River.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I make changes to my reservation? +
For changes to your order, you must contact our customer service center at (866) 302-2469.
Can I purchase tickets online? +
For parties of 19 guests or less, tickets are available for online purchase. We ask that groups of 20 or more contact us so one of our event coordinators can assist with your event.
How do you accommodate for food allergies? +
Our vessels do not permit any outside food, however, for specific dietary requests, please call us to ensure we are able to accommodate your concerns.
While we do our best by trying to offer gluten and allergy free products as well as gluten sensitive menu items, we openly handle several allergens throughout our galleys. While we take precautions to keep ingredients separate, we cannot guarantee a gluten free environment. We do not have separate prep surfaces, cook tops or equipment. Our chefs prepare and cook in common areas with shared equipment, therefore the items may come in contact with other food products.
How does the charter process work? +
Great question! Check out our "New to Event Planning" page for full details. If you still have questions, don't hesitate to give us a call.
Is my boat wheelchair accessible? +
The majority of our fleet decks and restrooms are able to accommodate most standard-sized wheelchairs. We ask that for specific accessibility concerns you please call the local Hornblower number and ensure that you are seated on an accessible deck.
What do I need to bring in order to pick up my tickets? +
We ask that guests have photo identification and their cruise order number handy to pick up the tickets. Our ticket booths open one hour prior to cruise boarding time and are conveniently located near our ship's docking location.
What happens in inclement weather? +
Our cruises take place rain or shine. However, in the rare event that the Coast Guard prohibits cruises due to inclement weather, our staff will contact you directly to make other arrangements.
What is your cancellation policy? +
- Cruise tickets are non-refundable, however, we do allow guests of parties 19 or fewer to reschedule their cruise at no extra charge, provided at least seven days advance notice is given.
-A rebooking fee will be incurred by guests who are unable to provide the minimum of seven days notice. For Lunch and Moonlight Cruises, rebooking fees are $15 per person. For Dinner Cruises, rebooking fees are $25 per person. The cruise will hold the balance of your payment on your account to be applied towards a future cruise booked within the next year.
- All Holiday & Special Event Cruises are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Should your group be larger than 20 guests, we ask you to refer to your Terms of Contract for specific cancellation policy details.
- Guests with roundtrip tickets are allowed to disembark at either location to shop, sightsee or dine and return to original departure on a later cruise.
- Guests traveling from Gaylord or National Harbor will take the water taxi to Alexandria and transfer to the Monuments Sightseeing Cruise.
- Reservations may be made online or at the ticket booth based on availability. Advance purchases are recommended.
- If you need to change your water taxi return time, you may do so at the ticket booth or over the phone for no charge as long as space is available. For more info, please call 877-511-2628. We reserve the right to change boats/schedules at any time.